MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HOLIDAY!
But, honestly, to me, Christmas is so much more than a holiday. It’s basically the whole end of the year–the day after Thanksgiving 🦃 until January 1st.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
- Festive lights & cute decorations
- Coziness of warm, soft blankets (This is very Christmassy!)
- OOOO!!! Don’t forget the fuzzy socks (I linked some cute Christmas ones) and sweaters! 💕
- & of course, HOT CHOCOLATE (I like mine with the little marshmallows and whipped cream!)
- Christmas movies! (I have so many I love here!)
- Christmas music (Pentatonix is the BEST!) 🎶🎵
- Decorating the tree ( I really like white trees, and this one is relatively inexpensive!) 🎄
- The joy of giving gifts and receiving them
- & SO MUCH MORE
Literally no flaws when it comes to Christmas time!
This season always makes me so euphoric! 😍 It is super cold (well, living in Louisiana you never really know what the weather will be… One day it’s hot and the next it’s freezing!) which I usually don’t like that much, but i still love it! 😍💕
I’m going to talk about the things that are on the top of my
Christmas Wishlist for 2017!
1. Making sure my daughter is the happiest little girl!
She is the most important thing in my life and I always want her to be happy and to feel loved! 💕 (Also, I ADORE this picture of her! It is hilarious and so CUTE!)
4. Seasons of My Favorite Shows!
I’ll just list a few of my faves right now.
- Game of Thrones (This became an obsession of mine very quickly. Did you see the title of this post? 😂)
- The Office (I’ve watched this on and off for a while, but I’ve been actually watching watching it lately.)
- My mind is drawing a blank, but there are Many, MANY more
Oh how I love Jon Snow and Jim Halpert! 😍😍😍
5. To Become A Successful Blogger!
Blogging is turning into one of my favorite things, and I’ve only been doing a few days! You can check out my first blog here to get to know me a little better. ☺️
Also, I know the holidays cause some people anxiety which I just recently posted about.
To all of my followers who may not celebrate Christmas, what do you celebrate? Other than those, I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I know I will. 😎
Leave me a comment down below with what you want for Christmas and/or what your plans are for this season. If you don’t celebrate Christmas leave me a comment about what you do celebrate, if anything.
Also what time is a good time to post to my blog? Today I posted at 12:00 PM CST. Is that okay? I thought about posting at 2:00 PM… Leave me some feedback, THANKS!!!
(This blog contains affiliate links!)
Thanks for reading!
See you in my next post! 💕
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media platforms!